Electric wire rope hoist with monorail trolley
max. 20 000 kg | DRH series
Electric wire rope hoist in configuration with normal headroom or articulated monorail trolley DST/N/S
* Hoist with the same features as per fixed execution
* Maximum capacity is up to 20.000 Kg, rope falls 2 and 4
* The hoist is suspended and assembled to the trolley that runs on the lower flange of the beam
* The trolley is also available as articulated version to run on curves
* The trolley has supporting bars with circular cross-sections which support the hoist by a hinge-pin type suspension.
* The trolley is composed of an idler wheel assembly and a drive wheel assembly, both have two wheels made of machined pressed steel and mounted on spherical bearings which are permanently lubricated.
* The wheels of the drive wheel assembly are opposing and have a crown gear wheel and are connected by a transmission bar.
* The trolley motor is conical self-braking type, progressive start up and can be supplied :
o 1 travel speed of 8 m/min or 10 m/min or16 m/min or 20 m/min
o 2 travel speed of 16/4 m/min or 20/5 m/min
* The reducer is made with gears with helicoidally teeth which are permanently lubricated in an oil bath.