end mill milling cutter / solid carbide / slot / for non-ferrous materials
for non-ferrous materials
Dormer has a comprehensive solid carbide milling programme after the addition of 44 new products in November 2014.
These include additions to existing families as well as several completely new ranges and provides a comprehensive offer covering almost every material type and application.
Highlights from the launch include:
- Multi-material chamfer cutters: available with 60, 90 or 120 angles.
- Ball nose cutters: numerous surface finishes and rake angles broaden the range of applications across the full spectrum of material types
- Four flute corner radius end mills: featuring unequal helix geometry and a variety of corner radii for smoother cutting action and increased corner life in tough applications
- Cutters for difficult to machine materials: including unequal helix and unequal pitch geometry tools to support operations from slotting to semi-finishing.
- Multi-flute super-finishing cutters
- Cutters for Aluminium / non-ferrous materials
All new cutters are available in a variety of cut and overall lengths to promote use in a range of operations.
The additions compliment Dormers existing S8XX and S9XX cutter ranges which provide options for general purpose and multi-application requirements.