electropneumatic valve / control / dual-line / grease
dual-line, grease, 4/2-way
Max.: 50 °C (122 °F)
Min.: -10 °C (14 °F)
Max.: 400 bar (5,801.5 psi)
Min.: 0 bar (0 psi)
Max.: 0 l/min (0 us gal/min)
Min.: 0 l/min (0 us gal/min)
Designed to control the supply of lubrication in dual-line systems
- Supply voltage: 24V DC/AC – 110/230V AC24V DC
- Maximum flow rate: 400cc/min
-Operating pressure, max: 400 bar
- Temperature of use: : - 10 ÷ + 50 °C (+14 ÷ +122F)
- Storage temperature: - 40 ÷ +65 °C (+40 ÷ +149F)
- Lubricants: Grease, max. NLGI2
The 4/2 electropneumatic valve has been designed to control the supply of lubrication in dual-line systems (system 2).
It is capable of operating with NLGI 2 MAX grease at a maximum pressure of 400 bar (5880 psi).
Its function entails alternatively establishing a connection with pump’s supply and one of the two delivery lines, thereby simultaneously allowing a release in pressure in the other to occur. In a resting state, the valve closes both of the lines.