orbital polisher / pneumatic / for all materials
for all materials
Min.: 0 rpm (0 rad.min-1)
Max.: 3,100 rpm (19,477.9 rad.min-1)
Deluxe Model operates 5 inch (127 mm), 6 inch (152 mm), or 8 inch (203 mm) diameter polishing pads. Pads should be procured additionally. It consists of pre - assembled hook - ups and an over hose assembly (further minimizes sound level); 96323 Air Line 3/8 inch, 95848 Gear Oil (2.5 oz. tube) and 95541 Grease Gun.
The model has the following functionalities:
• It admits different kinds of rough products including wet or dry discs, non – woven - nylon surface conditioning discs and film backed discs.
• Water is fed via the center of pad directly to the work surface, offering maximum flushing of work surface and pad.
• This eliminates build - up of sanding deposits on the disc, permitting the tool to be utilized professionally in any situation. Self - governing water rinse permits flushing of the work surface without starting the tool.
• Back exhaust muffler minimizes noise levels. Traditional rotary action with lubricated gears.
• Maximum torque air motor has variable speed.
• Safety - lock throttle and soft - grip handle (adjusts to left or right hand).