Short-circuit circuit breaker / overload / modular / molded case
Min.: 32 A
Max.: 65 A
PKE motor-protective circuit-breakers with electronic wide-range overload protection offer an interesting alternative to the bimetal solution for motor currents up to 65 A. PKE motor-protective circuit-breakers complement the PKZ device family.
Wide adjustment ranges
Low heat losses
Tripping classes greater than CLASS 10
Precise and extremely long-time stable tripping characteristic curves
The benefits of the PKE can be implemented in the motor-protective circuit-breaker even more efficiently by the modular design.
The PKE has versatile, approved accessories available from the PKZM0 system for safe and rational control panel construction. An interface to SmartWire-DT also incorporates the option for integration into the worls of automation.
Reduction of the number of variants with its wide adjustment ranges
- Simplifies product selection, reduces the inventory and transport-related costs
Short-circuit proof up to 100 kA (400V) up to 32 A 50 kA (400V) to 65 A
- Short-circuit calculations and prefusing are not necessary
Plug-in trip blocks up to 65A
- Enhances service-friendliness (short conversion times, fast commissioning)
Accessories from the PKZM0 system
- Minimises design engineering requirements, provides flexibility allowing use of standard components
Incorporation into the system SmartWire-DT
- Increases the levels of system availability by the transfer of process-relevant data