water vacuum cleaner / gas / mobile / with tank
Eriez Magnetics Europe Limited
with tank, suction, sump
Max.: 7 psi
Min.: 5 psi
40 us gal/min (151.42 l/min)
The LP Gas (Liquified Petroleum Gas) unit couples a 25 HP electric start with LP gas engine generating 12-15" HG vacuum power with suction rates up to 100 GPM while being able to pick up chips, sludge, grinding swarf, etc. Discharge pressure of 5-7 PSI for discharge rates up to 40 GPM.
• 3.5 cubic foot chip basket in 100 gallon units, 5.3 cubic feet for 175 gallon and larger units, both with 800 pound capacity and hinged trap door bottom
• Two reusable polyfiber sleeves for chip basket
• One 3' x 2" cleaning tool
• 20' long 2” diameter suction and
1-1/2" diameter discharge hoses
• Heavy duty tank with 14" easy on/off manhole cleanout on end of tank. Easy lift chip basket lid.
• Push-around configuration, including center mounted 12" x 3" wheels and 4" x 2" casters mounted on each end, plus forklift brackets