digital pressure gauge / electronic / for gas / for water
for gas, for water
portable, data logging
Min.: 0 bar (0 psi)
Max.: 25 bar (362.59 psi)
Pressure tests are a must for inspecting pipelines. The DruckTest memo offers you excellent technology in a practise-orientated performance. Extra advantages have been incorporated with the new generation of hardware and software.
• Larger display with better readability
• Save data in the flash memory (no loss of data, even if the battery is completely discharged)
• Record up to 1 million measurement values (Pressure and temperature)
• Programme-controlled activation and deactivation of the printer
• Lower energy consumption enables longer usage times
• Up to 30 freely configurable pressure tests to be filed in the device menu.
• The DruckTest memo can be optionally equipped for the connection of external digital pressure sensors, thus considerably expanding its range of application.
• For pressure tests at gas pipes a automatic temperature compensation can be activated
• Each test can consist out of programmable pre test period and a main test period
The electronic pressure sensor enables significantly higher display resolutions as a micrometer pressure gauge or a barograph. Thus, you will also recognise small pressure drops faster and can save valuable time. Your application possibilities will double as the Electronic 2 measurement range is covered in one device.