The D-AA Series is a range of motor-driven mechanically-actuated diaphragm (mechanical diaphragm) metering pumps, with SS316 wetted-ends. Motors provide more power than solenoids and thus motor-driven pumps provide more flowrate and pressure compared with solenoid-driven pumps. This range of pumps is ideal for taking over where applications require performances beyond those of solenoid-driven pumps. Our D-AA Series pumps have been used in water treatment as well as industrial processes.
CONTROL TYPES AVAILABLE:
This pump was planned specifically for dishwasher machine cycles dosing requirements. It can be connectedand directly controlled by one solenoid valve. Supplied with detergent or brightner accessories kit.
- Series Name : D-AA
- Type : Motor-driven mechanically-actuated diaphragm pumps (SS316 wetted ends)
- Mounting : Foot-mount Movement : Lost-motion type
- Electricals : 230-400V, 50 Hz, 3 ph, IP55 (other options available)
- Power : 0.25 / 0.37 / 0.55 kW (depending on model)
- Casing : Die-cast aluminium, protected by epoxy paint
- Weights : 13-18 kg