OPzV gel battery / VRLA / deep cycle / CE
EverExceed Industrial Co. Ltd
OPzV gel, VRLA
deep cycle, CE, TUV, UL, VDE
Certificates: TUV/VDE/ IEC/UL/ ISO/ DEKRA/TOBY
EverExceed tubular plate OPzV Range gelled, maintenance free sealed valve regulated lead acid rechargeable batteries offer their superior performance and reliability in both controlled and harsh uncontrolled environments. EverExceed state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with wealthy experience ensure its tubular OPzV gelled batteries reliable performance, safety, outstanding battery life and value. Each cell is 100% factory tested. EverExceed tubular OPzV batteries can be used in float or deep cycle (1500 x 80%)service and have a design life of 20 years at 20°C. The batteries can be stored up to 2 years at 20°C without fresh charging.
- Extraordinary energy-saving features in addition with robust reliability.
- Maintenance-free(no topping up) during the whole service life.
- Nominal capacity 100~3000 Ah C10
- Design life: 20 years at 20 centigrade(80% remaining capacity from C10)
- Container material: ABS, UL 94-HB; optional ABS, UL 94V-0
- Robust tubular plate technology
- Very low gassing due to internal gas recombination
- Long shelf life of up to 2 years at 20℃ without recharge due to the very low self discharge rate
- Proof against deep discharge according to DIN 43 539 T5
- Cells in compliance with DIN 40742
- Completely recyclable
Applicable Operating temperature range: -40℃ to +70℃
Ideal Operating temperature range: +20℃ to 35℃
Storage time from a fully charged condition: 24 months at 20℃, for each 9℃ rise, reduce the storage time by half.
- Emergency lighting
- Microwave radio systems
- Power generation plants
- Photovoltaic / Solar