AGM battery / VRLA
EverExceed Industrial Co. Ltd
EverExceed Modular Range Valve Regulated Lead Acid (V.R.L.A.) batteries are designed for the long standby back-up power requirements of wireless / PCS telecommunications, MTSO’s, central offices, utilities, switchgear and control applications. EverExceed advanced AGM absorbed electrolyte technology ensures reliable performance, safety, outstanding battery life and value. Battery has a design life of 18 years and complies with BS6290 Part4, EUROBAT (IEC 896-2) standards and is a recognized component of UL1989 under the Standby Battery Category.
• Valve regulated Lead Acid (V.R.L.A.) design;
• High-Compression Absorbed Glass Mat technology (AGM) for greater than 99% recombination efficiency.
• Proprietary Fixed Orifice Plate Pasting technology applying active materials on both sides of the grid for consistent cell-to-cell performance, higher capacity and uniform grid protection.
• Virgin Pure Lead Tin and thick positive plate technology design for maximum service float life - 18 years design life @20oC(68oF);
• Thickness positive plate plus optimized plate alloy to anticorrosion;
• Unique performance against high temperature;
• Never needs addition of water;
• Spill-proof and leak-proof;
• Operates at a low internal pressure;
• For use in vertical or horizontal position;
• Each cell has a low pressure safety release venting system;
• Flame Retardant material optional;
(UL 94 V-0 & BS 6334 FVO Standards)