articulated robot / 4-axis / handling / palletizing
FANUC Europe Corporation
Number of axes:
Air flow AND Power Links Presented FROM J1 TO J4, HOLLOW Hand
The gripper cabling are put in with the robot arm instead of close to it.
* Greater longevity of gripper wiring because of smaller wiring with no disturbance with all the aspect or gripper factors
* Simpler encoding
* Elevated up-time
* Far better overall performance
* No more charge
Incorporated Foundation AND Control
Pedestal and control are given with all the robot as common.
* Decreased floor area specifications in production line
* Simpler robot travelling
* Decreased set up time empowering easier generation start-up
* B sizing divided drawer offered as choice