Machine foot / cast iron / anti-vibration / leveling
for shock absorber
Min.: 150 kg (330.69 lb)
Max.: 5600 kg (12345.89 lb)
Farrat Jackmounts and Captive Jackmounts offer a simple secure and economical means of supporting and installing machinery suited to jackscrew support.
Manufactured in the UK by Farrat, our Jackmounts and Captive Jackmounts have been used for decades in thousands of applications around the world. Jackmounts should not be used under machines with strong vertical or horizontal shock forces (consider Isomounts, Wedgemounts or Isolated Foundations instead).
Available in three options:
- Freestanding (F)
- Freestanding + Screw Assembly
- Bolt-On with Screw Assembly
A variety of baseplate shapes, sizes, colours and optional AV Pads upon request.
Features & Benefits:
- Enables excellent, stable seating on uneven floors
- High vibration damping to improve machine performance, reduce machine wear and lower noise levels
- Reduce shock transmission to and from the machine
- Captive Jackmounts have a high friction grip so machines don’t move
- Factory layout flexibility (no bolting down or grouting)
General machine tools, Scanning and X-ray machines, Conveyors, Lathes, Food, Drink and Pharmaceutical equipment, Transfer machines and Grinding machines.