mobile concrete batching plant
The B1200 CC (certified concrete) mobile batching plant has a capacity of 12-18 M³/h.
It is the best available solution on the market, in regards to high flexibility and accuracy, higher capacity in comparison to its previous versions with a pre-weighing concrete sytem and faster loading of aggregates, higher performance and efficiency at optimized batching speed.
The batching plant is assembled on a joint twin-axle bogie trailer.
The B1200 CC (certified concrete) is a profitable investment which will, in a very short period of time, pay for itself and return on a profit.
- The frequency regulator system for the conveyor belt and auger ensures the accuracy of the loading, in compliance with the requirements specified by EN 206-1 (EU) / CSA (Canada) / AS 1379 - 2007 (Australia) concrete standards
- The flow meters for water and aggregates fulfil the requirements related to accuracy specified by EN 206-1 / CSA / AS 1379 - 2007
- The closing valve on the water tank prevents leakage.
- Maximized capacity with pre-weighing of cement
- Maximized capacity with a faster dosing of the aggregates
- The frequency control of the pan mixer motor provides the possi bility to choose the optimal batching speed for any concrete type, as well as being possible to choose a lower speed, in order to keep a homogeneous batching over a longer period of time.