drum pump / water / for chemicals / for lubricants
water, for chemicals, for lubricants, fuel
with mechanical seals, ATEX, explosion-proof, drum, cleaning, stainless steel, polypropylene
120 l/min (31.7006 us gal/min)
With the F/FP 425 there is less than 0.05 l residual amount left in a 200 l drum, so maximum 0.02 %. The pump has an integrated backflow valve that is easy to close before taking the pump out of the container. Thus the backflow of the medium in the pump is prevented. This makes optimum use of especially expensive media possible and saves additional cleaning and disposal costs when handling problematic media.
- Optimal residual emptying with e.g. less than 0.05 l residual amount left in 200 l drum
- No tilting to totally empty the drum
- Reduction of cleaning and waste disposal costs
- No loss of medium when taking the pump from drum to drum
- Optimal use of fluids
- Unique, only at FLUX: the inner tube reinforced by a metal core at the PP version. It prevents leakage and unnecessary wear of the mechanical seal in all operating temperature ranges.
- Stainless steel and hastelloy C version can be used in hazardous areas
Model article number: F/FP 425