machine tool vise / hydraulic / horizontal / rotary
010 011 ARNOLD CLASSIC series
for machine tools
high-pressure, with base plate
Max. clamping force:
25 kN, 40 kN, 50 kN, 80 kN
High pressure ARNOLD CLASSIC vices achieve a clamping force of up to 80 kN.
- Accuracy of 0.01 mm in clamping repeatability.
- Monoblock design avoids deformations due to high pressure and offers great rigidity and robustness.
- The force applied by the high pressure spindle is transmitted to the work-piece right in the centre of the clamping jaw.
- Large aperture up to 375 mm and 845 mm if the body is in two parts.
- Clamping force is 25/40/50/80 kN, depending on the model.
- ARNOLD CLASSIC spindles can be used independently from the vice as a power clamping element in a workholding set up.
- Fitted with a high pressure hydraulic intensifier which does not require any external supply.
- Power regulator optional.
- Two part straight vice option available.
Clamping to the machine table can be achieved through the holes and the slots on the side of the vice.
It can be supplied with a rotary base.
Its narrowness makes it easy for it to be placed jointly parallel to another vice, thereby allowing for a large clamping unit for large workpieces.
Two part straight
Ideal for large work-pieces.
It clamps the work-pieces on top of the guides or on top of the table.
An inner tie-rod joins both parts of the vice.