planetary ball mill / vertical / nano
PULVERISETTE 5 premium line
Fritsch GmbH - Milling and Sizing
The NEW Planetary Mono Mill PULVERISETTE 5 premium line is ideal for fast wet and dry grinding of hard, medium-hard, soft, brittle and moist samples as well as for mechanical alloying, mixing and homogenising with reliable results down into the nano range – and an absolutely secure automatic clamping of the bowls by the mill.
Your advantages with the Planetary Mill PULVERISETTE 5 premium line:
- Extra strong 2.2 kW drive power and extremely high centrifugal acceleration up to 64 g and up to 800 rpm (rotational speed of the bowl 1600 rpm)
- Sample quantities up to 450 ml, max. feed size up to 10 mm
- Motor-driven ServoLOCK clamping of the grinding bowls
- Safe and user-independent reproducible clamping
- 2 grinding stations for grinding bowls 125 - 500 ml volume
- Intuitive touchscreen operation with colour display
Grinding has never been safer
With the completely brand new ServoLOCK clamping of the grinding bowls and the automatic check of the fastening of the bowls inside the mill, man and machine are optimally protected. In the event of impermissible operating states, the machine blocks the start of a grinding – and if an imbalance occurs it automatically shuts off. It doesn’t get any safer than this. Just insert the grinding bowl – start – done!