Particle analyzer / for particle size analysis / form / particle shape
ANALYSETTE 28 ImageSizer
Fritsch GmbH - Milling and Sizing
for particle size analysis, form, particle shape
for wet measurement, laboratory, for quality control, optical
The FRITSCH ANALYSETTE 28 ImageSizer is in combination with the corresponding wet dispersion unit ideal for measurement of particle shape and size of suspensions and emulsions.
Wet dispersion is particularly suitable for fine particles, poorly flowing, fine-agglomerating or sticky materials, which do not react in water or other liquids.
The measuring time depending on the sample quantity, is under 5 minutes. And the result is available immediately. This makes the ANALYSETTE 28 ImageSizer the perfect measuring instrument for the easy quality control, as well as for research and for laboratory tasks – and it is the fast alternative to sieving.
- Extra wide measuring range of 20 μm – 2.8 mm
- Strong, freely adjustable ultrasonic power for deagglomeration
- Extremely quiet dispersion with strong pumping power
- Benzine, alcohol and many organic solvents can also be used as suspension liquid as a standard feature
- Automatic rinsing cycle
- No dead space in measuring and rinsing circulation system
- Fast and consistent cleaning
- State-of-the-art, simple and fast evaluation via FRITSCH Cloud and Gallery
Easy wet measurement
For perfect dispersion the sample material is fed into a closed liquid circulation system and is pumped with high power through the measuring cell between camera and LED strobe light. The continuously obtained images are the basis for the analysis with a variety of evaluation possibilities.