process gas analyzer / methane / oxygen / carbon dioxide
FUJI ELECTRIC France
process gas, methane, oxygen, carbon dioxide, biogas, gas
with counting function, real-time, rugged, simultaneous, monitoring, compact, continuous, process, NDIR, electrochemical, electrolytic
ZPSB biogas analyzer system integrates the last version of ZPAF 5000 ppm. This full cabinet is designed for each application according to environmental and process conditions.
ZPAF and ZPSB measure CH4, CO2, O2 and H2S simultaneously & continuously, with an H2S range from 0 up to 5000 ppm. ZPSB is a specific integrated cabinet for biogas analysis which allows reliable, robust and efficient biogas and H2S measurement up to really high content.
Thanks to its unique automatic system, the ZPAF analyzer is able to measure continuously H2S within ranges from 0 – 500 ppm to 0 – 5 000 ppm.
GLOBAL FUJI BIOGAS SOLUTION:
- Instrumentation, measurements, software, control
- Installation, commissioning, training, maintenance contracts
- Wall-mounted or standalone analyzer cabinet depending on selected options
- Easy and fast installation and commissioning
- ZPA Biogas analyzer using latest Fuji Electric NDIR technology from new ZP Series
- Cross-interferences minimized.
- Polyester standard cabinet for outdoor installation
- Industrial & biogas specific sampling system (high humidity, dust and corrosion) designed for each application
- ATEX sample heated line (option).
LOW OPERATION COST & HIGH RELIABILITY:
- CH4 and CO2 NDIR optical benches for reliable and accurate industrial measurements
- Fuji Electric Sample Switching Technology for long life time of the H2S cell and without dilution
- Automatic calibration (option).