oxygen analyzer / concentration / paramagnetic
FUJI ELECTRIC France
FAST RESPONSE - UNAFFECTED BY COMBUSTIBLE GAS - IDEAL FOR COMBUSTION CONTROL IN INDUSTRIAL FURNACES AND INCINERATORS
ZAJ analyzer which measures oxygen concentration in a sample gas by converting it into pressure, utilizing the magnetic property of oxygen.
When compared with the oxygen analyzers of other measuring systems, this oxygen analyzer features a faster response, and smaller influence by coexisting gas and combustible gas, etc.
ZAJ analyzer is easy to use because of abundant functions such as discretionary range setting and interactive operation. It is usable in diverse field including control of various heat treating furnaces, combustion furnaces and other various fields.
- Fast response < 2 seconds
- Low sensitiveness to other gas (H2, CO2, etc.)
- Suppressed ranges available (eg. 100-98% O2)
- No moving parts—low maintenance
- Automatic calibration, communication (option)