Miniature surface mount pressure sensor
0 - 30 psi | NPA series
GE Sensors and Measurement
The NPA is a new family of OEM miniature pressure sensing products offering best in class performance for OEM applications in healthcare, industrial and transportation markets.
Packaged in an industry standard surface mount SOIC14 pin package, the NPA Series is available in Gage, Absolute or Differential pressure ranges from 0 to 10" H20 to 0 to 30PSI with either uncalibrated millivolt outputs or in fully calibrated, amplified analog or 14bit digital outputs. The NPA sensor is intended for printed circuit board mounting and delivered in optional tape and reel ready for automated manufacturing and reflow soldering operations.
Features & Benefits
- Surface Mountable
- Differential, Gauge, Absolute & Low Pressure
- 10" H2O to 30 PSI Full Scale
- Analog Amplified Analog or Digital Output<
- Uncalibrated mV Output Option
- Digital pressure signal: 14 bit ADC / 11 bit DAC
- On chip temperature sensor in digital mode
- Operating temperature range of -40 to 125°C
- SOP 14 package
- 60X overpressure on ranges <1 PSI