beverage pump / electric / centrifugal / central aspiration
General Air Products
central aspiration, single-stage, handling
The model DWO open impeller end suction pumps are constructed of bulge formed stainless steel and designed for corrosion resistance, dependable performance, and rugged continuous duty. The model DWO is suitable for applications with suspended solids including food and beverage processes, dirty liquid handling, and industrial washing machines that may contain solids.
- Open impeller - suitable for suspended solids in liquid and dirty water; solids handling to 3/4" (spherical)
- Close coupled design - saves space; simplifies maintenance and installation
- Stainless steel liquid end components - high quality; corrosion resistance; NPT threaded connections, hose barb connections
- Back pullout construction - assembly and overhaul of the impeller and seal without distorting suction and discharge connections
- Top centerline discharge and foot support under casing - ensures self-venting and reduces misalignment from pipe loads
- High operating efficiency - lowers operating costs
- High quality mechanical shaft seals and o-rings - available for standard pumping requirements, or optional high temperature and chemical duty operation.
- TEFC motors