electrical network analyzer / power quality / power / portable
GOSSEN METRAWATT / GMC-I Messtechnik GmbH
for electrical networks
power quality, power
The 3-phase power and mains disturbance analyzer MAVOWATT 30 fulfills the standards EN50160, EN61000-4-7 and EN61000-4-15 which are relevant for mains quality measurement, as well as EN61000-4-30 which specifies measuring procedures for voltage quality. The class A device simultaneously monitors RMS values, harmonics, flicker and transients down to a time range of approximately 80 µs.
The MAVOWATT 30 has 8 measuring channels: 4 for voltage and 4 for current. The measuring configuration and the type of electrical circuit is selected automatically based upon detected measured quantities. The type of utilized monitoring with automatic limit value definition is easy to select.
Acquired data are saved to CompactFlash memory cards ≥4 GB (scope of supply). Data communication is optional possible via RS 232, Ethernet or USB.
- ower and mains disturbance analysis 3 Years Warranty
- Harmonic analysis per EN 61000-4-7
- Mains quality per EN50160 with statistic bar chart
- Flicker analysis per EN 61000-4-15
- 8 measuring channels: 4 for voltage (differential) and 4 for current (current
sensor), for measurements at 50 / 60 Hz power frequency
- Data storage to Compact Flash memory cards ≥4 GB (scope of supply)
- Power supply via charging device 90..264 V / 47..63 Hz
- Built-in accumulator for up to 3 hour operating time
- Optional RS232, USB or LAN interface
- Optional current measuring accessories
- High performance DranView PC analysis and evaluation software is available