electromechanical lubricator / multi-point / battery-powered / for bearings
for bearings, chain, for linear slides, linear guide
automatic, programmable, external power supply
Max.: 400 ml (14 US fl oz)
Min.: 200 ml (7 US fl oz)
70 bar (1,015.3 psi)
The Lubricus lubrication system is an utmost compact lubrication unit for oil and grease up to NLGI class 2. The lubrication system either operates self-supported with a battery pack (3.0V) or with external power supply unit (24VDC).
Depending on type the Lubricus features up to 4 outlets and is thus perfectly suitable for applications with several lubrication points.
The Lubricus is designed for providing lubrication in a simple and reliable way for bearings, linear slides as well as for chains and open gearings, for which special lubrication pinions and lubrication gears are available.
Due to the compact dimensions the Lubricus is very well suited for retrofitting purposes in many applications.
strong and flexible electro-mechanical lubricator. Easy to install, easy to program.
- Supplying oil and grease up to NLGI-class 2
- Connection to machine control system possible
- Failure/empty state messages
- Outdoor operational
- Supply independent of temperature
- Visual inspection always possible
- Easy operation
- No grease bleeding in the corrugated bellows
- Pressure: max. 70 bar (1015 psi)
- Emptying period: 1-36 months
- Min. dispense volume: 0,15 cm³
- Temperature range: -20°/+70°
- Vol. cartridge: 400 cm³
- Outlets: 1-4
- Connection: hose 6/4mm