Thermal shock test chamber
HAIDA EQUIPMENT CO., LTD
Min.: -40 °C (-40 °F)
Max.: 80 °C (176 °F)
thermal shock resistance tester
1.High formula memory capacity
2.Color touch panel control system
3.Multiple safety protection device
thermal shock resistance chamber is used to test the material structure or composite material, in instant by the level very high temperatures and very low temperature environment can tolerate continuous, whereby chemical changes in the shortest time to test its thermal expansion and contraction caused or physical damage.
1. Electronic products: mobile phones, computers, television, video recorders and so on
2. Textile fabric products: clothes, hats, shoes, ropes
3. Wire and cable: data cable, usb,
4. Leather products: handbags, wallets, leather shoes, leather chairs
5. Instrumentation, vehicles, plastic products, metal,
6. Food, chemical, building materials, medical, aerospace
Temperature range: -40 ~ +80℃
High temperature chamber pre-heating range: 60 ~ 100℃
Heating speed: +60→+100℃ about 10 minutes
Low temperature chamber pre-cooling range: -65 ~ 0
Cooling speed: Ambient →-65℃ about 65 minutes
Temperature deviation: ±3℃
Thermal recovery time: Within 5 minutes
1.Perfect appearance and easy to operate.
2.Japan LCD English microcomputer temperature controller, with high memory capacity,
3.Three chamber structures,
4.Perfect protection alarm functions
5.Control interface will display alarm reason and provide check methods
6.Cold and hot shock temperature recover within 5 minutes,
7. complies with MTL, IEC, JIS, GJB standards.
8. With RS-232C communication port for connecting PC to control, record and save test report.
Other HAIDA EQUIPMENT CO., LTD products
Environment Test Chamber