gas analyzer / hydrogen / ammonia / concentration
Hangzhou Zetian Technology CO., Ltd
gas, hydrogen, ammonia
real-time, flameproof, tunable diode laser technology, process, laser, TDL, laser diode
LGT-100 is a flameproof in-situ type analyser capable of analysing O2, CO, NH3, CO2, CH4, H2O, HCl, HF and other gases in various and complex conditions. The LGT-100 laser gas analyser can be directly installed across stack, with the advantages of uncomplicated sampling, no pre-treatment system, simple construction and no moving parts. The analyser’s OLED screen benefits from low power consumption, a wide viewing angle, and excellent low temperature resistance – it can display properly even at -40?. Moreover, it can quickly respond to magnetic pen operation.
1. Easy optical path adjusting, XY direction non-coupling adjusting.
2. Small drift, long maintenance period, drift ≤ 1%F.S./half year.
3. "Single line" spectrum technology, free from interference of background gas.
4. Integrated structure design, high stability and reliability.
5. Integrated flameproof structure, consuming less purge gas compared with positive-pressure mode.
6. In-situ measurement without pretreatment system avoids adsorption, blockage and damage, reduces cost.
1. Installation method: in-situ, cross stack
2. Response time: ≤1s (T90)
3. Enclosure rating: IP66
4. I/O mode: 4-20mA, RS485/RS232/GPRS
5. Purge gas: 0.3MPa ~ 0.8MPa N2, clean air
1. converter gas recovery gas analysis, CDQ circulating gas analysis;
2. Oxygen measuring electric fishing coke oven gas after analysis;
3. Pulverized coal injection gas analysis; ammonia escaping gas analysis in the cement industry;
4. Trace CO detection and analysis electricity, cement, environmental protection; 5. HCl and HF trace analysis in environmental protection and chemical industry