concentration monitoring system / process / environmental / for pipelines
Hangzhou Zetian Technology CO., Ltd
process, environmental, for pipelines
GA-5000DN is based on a tunable semiconductor laser absorption spectroscopy (TDLAS) technology principle, including three parts: pretreatment, gas analysis module and data processing and display. After dusting by sampling probe, sampling by heating pipe, the measured gas is analyzed by the hot gas analysis module (TDLAS technique).It is an effective solution to the technical problem that ammonium salt crystallization plugs flow at low temperature ,and that absorption of NH3 by condensation water leads to low measurement precision, and that in situ system high dust attenuation light path leads to unmeasurable.
1. Single line spectrum technology avoid interference of background gas absorption, 2. Low detection limit, small scale drift
3. More than 220℃ heat tracing avoid ammonium salt crystallization and moisture dissolve and absorption
4. A high degree of automation, small amount of maintenance
5. Compact structure, easy to install
1. Principle: TDLAS
2. Range: 0～10ppm～1000ppm (customizable)
3. Linear error: ≤ ±1%F.S.
4. Response time: ≤100s (T90)
5. I/O mode: 4-20mA, RS485/RS232/GPRS
6. Detection limit: 0.1ppm(10m optical path)
7. Purge gas: 0.4MPa ~ 0.8MPa N2, clean air
1. Ammonia slip emission monitoring
2. Process control of SCR or SNCR deNOx device
3. Coal-fired power plant
4. Aluminium plant
5. Steel mills
7. Glass factory
8. Garbage power plant
9. Cement plant
10. Chemical plant,etc.