hydrogen sulfide analyzer / sulfur dioxide / sulfur / concentration
Hangzhou Zetian Technology CO., Ltd
hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, sulfur
monitoring, compact, real-time, process, for the mining industry, for the textile industry, TGA
With UV differential optical absorption spectroscopy (DOAS) analysis technology, it is mainly used in process gas control of the Claus industrial sulfur recovery process. The ratio meter measures the concentration of H2S and SO2 real-time, and calculates the molar ratio, then feeds back the signal to the control device that controls air intake to achieve feedback. It has significant advantages including low detection limit, accurate measurement results, easy calibration and alignment, simple and compact structure, no moving parts.
1. Installed directly on the flue, in-situ measurement, fast response
2. Specially designed mist catcher allows efficient removing of sulfur to prevent the blockage of probe.
3. Full spectrum measurement avoids SV, COS interfering H2S, SO2 and achieves high measurement accuracy
4. Multi-channel spectral analysis technique allows simultaneously measurement of multiple components
1. Range: SO2 0～1%～5%(Configurable)
2. Light source: high performance xenon strobe
3. Heating: electric heating and steam heating
4. I/O mode: 4-20mA, RS232,RS485
5. Power supply: 220VAC,4kW
Sulfur recovery ratio control of oil refineries, natural gas purification plant, coking plants, chemical plants, power plants, coal gasification plant, process control of ammonia methanol, feedstock gas productionand refinery gas processing.