FT-IR analyzer / carbon dioxide / carbon monoxide / methane
Hangzhou Zetian Technology CO., Ltd
carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, methane, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, nitrate
sampling, automatic, continuous, for monitoring gas emissions, online, real-time, power plant, multi-parameter, with touchscreen, cost-effective, simultaneous, high-performance, for environmental assessments, for the mining industry, multi-channel, FT-IR, extractive, for the textile industry, RS485, for the food industry
FT-3000 is a gas online continuous monitoring system based on fourier transform infrared spectroscopy, monitoring emission gas of SO2, NOx (NO NO2), CH4, NH3, HCl, HF, CO, CO2, O2, H2O and other components at the same time. According to user demand, the analyzer can be extended to measure SO3, N2O and etc. FT-3000 system has high accuracy, wide dynamic range, low detection limit and is suitable for ultra-Iow emission monitoring.
- Measuring SO2, NOx (NO NO2), CH4, NH3, HCl, HF, CO, CO2, O2, H2O and other components at the same time; extendable to measure SO3, N2O and etc.
- The whole process is heating traced to avoid gas loss for condensation.
- White cell design adopted: high signal-noise ratio, measuring optical path up to 13m; low detection limit; wide dynamic range
- Applying the least squares method and the PLS algorithm and selecting appropriate wavelength range, it can effectively eliminate the interference of H2Oand other components
- Interior cavity mirror of gas cell is plated with gold which has high reflectivity.
- Maintenance period is long with the protection of purging gas.