* D-Sub - Standard connectors with 9 to 50 straight, right-angled, right-angled low profile or US foot print style contacts.
* D-Sub - High Density connectors with 15 to 78 straight and right-angled contacts, exceeding the contact capacity of the standard Subminiature D connectors by 70%.
* D-Sub - Mixed connectors with nearly 20 different contact arrangements offering versatile options for mixing power, coaxial, high voltage, signal and even pneumatic contacts in one connector.
* D-Sub - Waterproof - IP 67 connectors with 9 to 50 contacts for panel mount to PCB or cable.
* D-Sub - Filter connectors.
Depending on the product family, various termination techniques can be supplied for D-Sub connectors such as press-in, solder, SMC or SMT to match the customer's termination process.
In addition, a wide range of hoods and accessories completes the D-Sub cable connector range to fulfil all kinds of requirements such as EMC, IP 67 etc.