Henan winner vibrating equipment CO.,LTD
Impact crusher can handle different materials with size no more than 500mm and compression strength below 360 Mpa. Because of its special and good performance, it is widely used in stone crushing process in fields such as highway construction, water conservancy and construction. It is derived from a hammer crusher and can crush materials which crushing compression strength is not more than 320MPa, such as limestone, granite, basalt.
Operating Principle of Impact Crusher
The Impact Crusher crushes materials with impact force. When the materials enter the blow bar area, they are crushed due to the high-speed impact of the blow bar and are thrown to the impact plates on the rotor for secondary crush. Then the materials will be shot back to the blow bar again for the third crush. This process repeats until the materials are crushed to the required size and discharged from the lower part of the machine. The size and shape of the finished powder can be changed by adjusting the gap between the impact plate and rotor.
1) High efficiency, low consumption;
2) Adjustable discharge opening
3) Reliable operation
4) Easy maintenance and economical running cost
5) Because flat hammer is made of high chrome,more suitable for crushing hard ore.
6) Impact plate is made of wearable materials; which can be adjusted to create cuboids