adhesives dispenser / silicone / volumetric / single-component
Loctite 97611 Compact Rotor Pump
for adhesives, silicone
Loctite 97611 Compact Rotor Pump 4.0
The volumetric rotor pump dispenser applies LOCTITE® adhesives out of a reservoir with high repeatability. The dispenser is a rotating displacement system. It consists of a rotor and a stator.The different geometries of the rotor and stator cause the formation of cavities. Rotation of the rotor in the stator generates a flow that is proportional to rotary angle, and so delivery is speed-dependent.The intrinsic self-sealing capability depends on the viscosity of the adhesive.
* Volumetric device - flow rate is proportional to speed and electronically controlled.
* Dispenses anaerobic, acrylics and UV acrylics. NOT for dispensing CAs
* Viscosity limit is up to 100,000 mPas.
* Volume flow: 0.05 - 6.0 ml/min.
* Applications include drop or bead dispensing or potting.
* Integrated Luer lock-adapter with O-ring (patented) ensures sealing in reverse flow!
* Reversible direction of flow (suck-back) allows for an exact stoppage of the product flow.
Do not operate the dispenser in an explosive atmosphere.
This rotor pump requires the EQ RC15 Pump Controller, item # 1880232 (sold separately) to form a complete dispensing system.