vibration monitoring system / turbine / data acquisition / continuous
max. 64 ch, 50 MB/s | Hawk series
data acquisition, continuous
High-Performance Data Acquisition and Monitoring
* Affordable high-quality multi-channel data acquisition
* Up to 32 channels per acquisition unit
* Control in excess of 1024 channels from one screen with multi-unit facility
* 0-40 MHz Sample Rate (0-20 MHz Bandwidth) per channel
* > 90 dB SNR
* Simultaneous sampling across all input channels
* Built-in real-time monitoring and detailed analysis tools
* Full network/internet connectivity
* Remote control and interrogation facilities
* PC architecture
Acquire hundreds of analogue or digital channels, with simultaneous sampling across all channels, and analyse the results within seconds - all on a single compact data acquisition system. A Hawk system can deliver that solution today.
The Hawk system provides a range of modular multi-channel data acquisition and processing units. The Hawk range is able to acquire data from a wide range of analogue and digital sources. The built-in data analysis unit is capable of reducing the acquired data into meaningful results in either the time or frequency domains.
The Hawk has many applications and is particularly appropriate for those requiring high channel-count, long-duration, high-resolution dynamic data capture at fixed test locations.
* Medium/large scale gas/steam turbine and compressor development test facilities
* Vibration analysis systems for reciprocating engines
* Structural vibration monitoring
* Noise monitoring and analysis
* Very high-speed data logging (50MBytes/second and above)
* Seismic data capture and analysis