electro-hydraulic press / stamping / for the aeronautical industry / 4-column
for the aeronautical industry, 4-column
The HIDROGARNE MV600E model hydraulic press is specially designed and manufactured to perform work involving stamping in aeronautical sector
As all our M series hydraulic press, the cylinder is single acting with a lapping liner, chrome plunger and maintenance-free anti wear guide.
Structure and tables
- This customized hydraulic press consists of three electro welded sections made solely of ST-52.3 steel.
- It’s stabilised and machined at the end of the structural welding process to ensure perfect parallelism and precision.
- Calculated and designed by finite software with level 5 structural resistance.
- With all this, we always guarantee our high precision and quality standards.
- It’s equipped with a upper table with a hydraulic mooring for matrices and a lower table with frontal hydraulic extraction. Both tables are mechanized with CK-45 stainless steel and they have two “T” DIN-650 grooves