hydraulic press / vulcanizing / 4-column
The HIDROGARNE hydraulic press MV-1000 E model is designed with four cylindrical chrome columns of diameter 250mm, and specially manufactured to carry out high-performance vulcanizing works.
As all our M series hydraulic press, it works with hydraulic pressure lower than 290 bar to ensure the greater durability of the hydraulic system as a whole.
Structure and tables
- Structure of four cylindrical chrome columns of diameter 250mm, made exclusively of CR-42 steel.
- Central table with “T” grooves, guided by the 4 columns and bronze-graphite bushings.
- Bottom table with “T” grooves and front hydraulic extraction with capacity to move loads until 25 TN.
- The useful dimensions of the tables are 1500x1500mm.
- The tables have incorporated two heated plates that can reach 250ºC of temperature
- they are controlled by a thermal system TL 42-1/4 that allows to make a register of pressure, temperature, visualization and storage of data.
- The precision of the thermal plates is +-5%.
- They include a cooling circuit.
It incorporates a NC SIEMENS S-7/1200 KP-400, to regulate the travel of the table, the working pressure, the hydraulic peripherals, programming the time of pressing and changes of speed.