liquid filtration system / mobile
The Hilliard Corporation
HP4 Off-line Portable Filtration System
Purpose: Economical solution for removing water and particulate from oils,
fuel and other fluids
• Filter housing: Heavy-duty aluminum construction, houses one HILCO oring
sealed filter element; SAE inlet and outlet ports; vent cock and drain
• Pumps: Positive displacement gear type rated to 4 gpm. Pumps feature
an internal relief valve set at 60 psi.
• Motor and electrics: Wired 115V, 60 Hz, 1/3 hp motor; NEMA 1 switch with
thermal overload protection; 7-foot electric cord.
• Piping: pressure gauge included.
• Filter can be used as a mounted unit. High viscosity unit (HP3B) available.
Special Portable Filters
Purpose: Conditioning fuel oil, kerosene, gasoline, and other volatile
Special Optional Features:
• ASME Code Filter Housings: Filter housings are pressure containment
vessels. Depending on application and size, certain jurisdictions
(state, federal, OSHA, etc.) may require the housings be
constructed to ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code. HILCO, an
ASME certificate holder, can offer this option at minimal cost.
• Brass, Non-Sparking, UL Listed Pumps: For fuel applications, this is
• Explosion-Proof Electrics: Motors and wiring to meet most Class
and Division requirements.
• Air Driven Diaphragm or PD Pump: Where compressed air is
available and electric motors are not desirable.
• Stainless Filter Housings: For corrosive environments.
Portable Filter for Synthetic Fluids
Purpose: Conditioning synthetic lubricating hydraulic
fluids (see also PFS-3)
• Filter housing: Carbon steel construction, standard
gray paint; houses one (3.5 gpm) or two (10 gpm)