Variable pressure analytical scanning electron microscope (VP FE-SEM)
Hitachi High-Technologies Europe
The Hitachi S-3700N will complete our Tungsten-SEM-Portfolio with it´s large chamber capabilities and the known S-3400N features.
Many advantages from Hitachi´s Bestseller S-3400N and the versatility of the precessor model S-3600N have been unified in our NEW ANALYTICAL VP-SEM S-3700N.
Inspire the next with Hitachi!
- Large Samples upt o 300mm in diameter
- Observable area up to 203mm in diameter
- Observation and EDX analysis on asample up to 110mm tall
- EDX, EBSD and WDX simultaneously avalaible
- Versatile port layout for various analytical applications
- 5-axis computer motorized stage with -20° - +90° tilt
- One-Button selctable High Vacuum (HV) / Low Vacuum (LV) Modes
- Ecological design by clean Turbo Molecular Pumping