compressed air hand file
Pneumatic precision hand file
This pneumatic precision file is designed for deburring, filing, fine grinding and lapping and can be used in mould making, fixture and apparatus construction.
• Especially light-weight and low-noise pneumatic hand file reduces time-consuming manual hand-filing operations.
• For working steel, aluminum, brass, wood and other materials.
• Interchangeable files due to Ø 3 mm round shaft.
• Fatigue free working thanks to low vibration values.
• Workers protection by exhaust air guide (hose-in-hose).
Speed: 9,000 strokes/min; stroke length: 4 mm; weight: 0.4 kg; chuck: round shaft 3 mm; air consumption: 1.17 l/s; air connection: G1/4"; working pressure: 6.3 bar