Battery-operated cutting tool / with fine cut
battery-operated, with fine cut
Battery-operated cutting tool with fine cut
The battery-operated cutting tool RS 7-F is ideally for cutting fine and very-fine stranded conductors (class 5 and 6 according to DIN VDE 0295) up to 800 mm2 Cu and Al. It is used by energy supply and utility companies, service providers, as well as in telecommunications and the wind energy industry.
- The battery-operated cutting tool RS 7-F cuts very fine-stranded conductors up to 800 mm2 Cu and Al.
- Outstanding cutting capacity by unique working principle.
- The low-weight tool (2.7 kg) allows a good ergonomic one-hand operation.
- Excellent cutting pattern due to circular cut.
- The robust, well concerted motor provides short cutting time.
- Shock-resistant housing with ergonomically arranged control elements.
- Accessories are interchangeable and can be used with any other HOLGER CLASEN battery-operated hydraulic tool.
Opening width: 65 mm; cutting force: 25 kN; weight: 2.7 kg