Straight grinder / pneumatic / ergonomic / precision
110 W (0.15 hp)
55000 rpm (345575.19 rad.min-1)
The pneumatic straight grinder GG11/550 is ideally for precise grinding and deburring due to its small, inline design (pencil grinder). It can be used with grinding pins or milling burrs and is popular in mould making and the production of components for precision technology. Possible applications are deburring, smoothing welding seams and milling.
- Pneumatic pencil grinder with collet chuck ∅ 3 mm for very precise grinding jobs.
- Very small, handy and lightweight grinding tool.
- The ergonomic design allows a smooth, precise use.
- Exhaust air is routed through an inlet and exhaust air hose to protect the operator.
- The straight grinder starts by rotary valve.
Power: 110 W; speed: 55.000 rpm; weight: 0.13 kg; collet chuck: d 3 mm; dimensions: 19.5 x 120 mm; working pressure: 6.3 bar; air consumption: 2.5 l/s