Honeywell Sensing and Control
These specifications are maintained by welding a double jacket shell of stainless steel along with our proprietary "true gage" second diaphragm that isolates the strain gage circuitry from atmospheric contamination. High output options of 5 Vdc or 10 Vdc and 4 mA to 20 mA eliminate the need for an amplifier card in the data system.
An optional signature calibration chip provides calibration information for automatic set-up with the Model SC four-or-twelve-channel digital indicator.
The gage Model Super TJE is a strain gage based transducer and features a unique "true gage" design which utilizes a second welded stainless steel diaphragm that hermetically seals the strain gage circuitry from atmospheric contamination. This design references the primary pressure sensing diaphragm to the atmosphere, and provides a stable zero regardless of the transducer environment.
The absolute Model Super TJE has an all-welded vacuum reference chamber to help ensure long-term stability.
Need something special? Contact Honeywell to discuss a custom solution to meet your particular application and environment.
* All-welded, stainless steel construction
* Gage, absolute, barometric, vacuum pressure measurements
* Pressure ranges from 0.5 psi up to 10,000 psi with accuracy ranges of 0.1% or 0.25%
* mV/V, 0 Vdc to 5 Vdc, 0 Vdc to 10 Vdc, 4 mA to 20 mA
* Differential pressure (wet/wet, wet/dry) available
* Intrinsically safe option available
* CE available
* Test stands (engine testing, etc.)
* Fluid pressures for clutch and transmission
* Engine oil pressures
* Fuel pressures
* Manifold pressures
* Coolant pressures
* Leak detection and analysis
* Electronic barometers
* Product fatigue testing
* Spring testing
* Shock absorber testing
* Electrohydraulic shaker systems
* Emissions pressure
* Intake airflow / pressure
* Airbag System fill pressure
* Fluid pump pressure
* Hydraulic Line Pressure
* Paint Spray Gun Pressure