Analog telephone / VoIP / IP66 / for underground mining
waterproof telephone KNSP-01T2J
HONGKONG KOON TECHNOLOGY LTD
for underground mining, for tunnels, for railway applications, for marine applications, for highways, firefighter
with protection door, wall-mounted, emergency, help point, fire alarm, for harsh environments, vandal-proof, weather-resistant, waterproof, intrinsically safe
Min.: 85 dB
Max.: 90 dB
The weatherproof telephone basis on waterproof IP66 will be designed to work on outdoor Railway, metro, tunnel, dock, marine etc. Housed in robust aluminium die case with spring loaded door. It will offer protection against the outdoor environment, vandals resistance and rot resistance. The unit will meet all the latest European/UK standard for EMC and US FCC part 68. Waterproofing IP66 and lightening protection together with offering the level of performance and reliability demanded in such an environment. The KNTECH Weather resistant telephone Analogue or VOIP optional.
Waterproof rating IP66 and dusty proof with door and keypad.
Application: metro, light railroad, highway, marine, mining,shipyard, tunnel, subway, outdoor industrial, power plant, speedway, ship, mine, etc.
Main features : //Weatherproof telephone// waterproof telephones
1. Cabinet:aluminum alloy die - casting, high anti-violent, able to glisten, convenient for looking for
2. Door cover: orient automatically and good self - closing, convenient for use.
3. Handset: made of special engineering plastic, high anti-knock resistance. High tensile strength resistance and high anti-violent.
5. Phone is provided with high stability, high anti-jamming capability.
1. PSTN Analogue and VoIP SIP version, weatherproof telephone applicable for various types of PBX SPC exchange and dispatching exchange system with feeding voltage of 33-60V.
2. Ambient temperature: -30 ~ +60 degree, Relative humidity: 10%~95%, Atmospheric pressure: 86~106Kpa, Circumstance noise: less than 60dB(A)
3. Sound level of ringing: over 70dB(A).
Other HONGKONG KOON TECHNOLOGY LTD products