Analog telephone / VoIP / SIP / IP66
HONGKONG KOON TECHNOLOGY LTD
analog, VoIP, SIP
for railway applications, for tunnels, roadside, for marine applications, for underground mining, industrial
emergency, vandal-proof, wall-mounted, handheld, waterproof, for harsh environments, auto dial, outdoor, intrinsically safe
Min.: 70 dB
Max.: 85 dB
As Public telephone for indoor or outdoor, Taxi or bus stands or station, Highway call box
Railway, metro, ATM machines side, Tunnel, Port, Dock, Mines, Generation facilities...
A good ideal telephone for use in wet or corrosive atmospheres
Main features :
1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body, Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation.
2. Super strong function is available for dialing 12 groups of numbers stored in the memory (maximum length of each number is16 digits)
3. Weather resistant to IP66 standard, service temperature range from: -30 degree to +60 degree
4. Magnetic reed hook-switch
5. Telephone line powered. No external power or battery back up required.
6. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
7. Handset: made of special engineering plastic, high anti-knock resistance, Weatherproof, armoured cable optional,
8. Hearing Aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
9. Handset integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still operational.
10. Selectable 7 minute time out, to release the line if the handset is left off hook.
11. Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP66 EMC: EN55022/EN55024/EN50121-3-2: 2006 FCC