Self-cleaning magnetic grate separator
RARE EARTH EZ-CLEAN MODELS
Magnetic Drawer-In-Housings are designed for ferrous metal separation in a wide variety of dry processing applications. The main body of the housing consists of two rows of 1" dia. round magnetic tubes that are assembled into drawers. The rows of tubes are aligned on alternating 2" horizontal & vertical centers.
As product flows into the top of the housing, it is forced to cascade in a zig-zag pattern from row to row over the magnetic tubes, ensuring maximum tramp metal capture. The captured metal must be cleaned from the tubes on a regular basis to prevent buildup and subsequent wash-off back into the product flow. The EZ-Clean Drawer-in Housing is designed to simplify the cleaning process to encourage frequent and quick removal of collected tramp metal.
To initiate cleaning, the operator pulls two handles on the front of the housing, removing the magnetic drawer from the product flow. As the drawer is pulled out, each magnetic tube passes through a seal which wipes the accumulated metal from the tubes into a catch pan for disposal.
* 304 Stainless Steel Construction
* Neoprene Gasket Material for Dust Control
* Hinged Rear Access Door
* Positive Locking Clamps for Drawer
* Neo= 43 MGOe material, Ceramic = 8 material
* FDA white BUNA wiper seals
* Custom sizes, transitions, strengths and finishes available
* Self-cleaning air actuated drawer package