De-aerator for boiler feed water
5 000 - 200 000 PPH
Feed Water Deaeratores
Packaged Deaerator systems, 5,000 to 200,000 PPH. Conditions feedwater to 0% CO2 and .005cc/liter of oxygen.
imageThe HURST "OXY-MISER" deaerating boiler feedwater system eliminates the need of expensive oxygen scavenger chemicals and also offers the following advantages:
* Removes carbon dioxide as well as oxygen.
* Raises the boiler feedwater temperature, eliminating thermal shock in boilers.
* Improves overall boiler room efficiency.
* Feedwater pumps are sized for each individual application - assuring total compatibility and optimum operation.
* Vessels are ASME Code constructed for 50 psig.
* Compact design means smaller boiler room requirements.