portable torque meter / for torque adjustment / for loosening torque / digital
for torque adjustment, for loosening torque
Min.: 0.5 Nm (0.37 ft.lb)
Max.: 10 Nm (7.38 ft.lb)
HTGS Digital torque gauge (Standard type)
HTGS can handle a wide range of torque tests of such as rotary switches, screws, keys, and more, combined with interchangeable attachments.
HTGS torque gauge enables you to perform torque measurement precisely, easily and sophisticatedly.
First, you can perform torque measurement precisely since it offers high sampling rate and high accuracy.
- Due to high sampling rate (2000Hz), it follows rapid torque change, accurately detecting a peak value or even a tiny variation.
If required, you can send the data to PC at 2000Hz in real-time, and draw graph using software, Torque Recorder Standard.
- It is designed to reduce the influence by its bearing mechanism.
- The margin of error is slight due to high accuracy (+/-0.5%F.S.).
Second, you can handle it easily due to its user-friendly design.
- Organic EL display enables you to see the indication clearly even in dim light.
- You can select a desired one from English, Spanish, French, German, and more, for easy in setting.
Third, you can interlock it with other equipment due to its I/O readiness.
- It handles I/O via USB, RS232C, Analog, etc
- It outputs OK/NG judgement, Peak hold, Overload
See the catalog or our web page for further information.
- Capacity: 0.5- 10N-m
- Accuracy: +/-0.5%F.S.+/-1digit
- Sampling rate: 2000Hz
- Pin chuck
- Torque driver
- And more
- Advanced model of HTGS: HTGA
- Desktop model: DTXA/DTXS
- Torque-angle analysis unit: TAA
We have confidence to offer the best torque testing solution using know-how accumulated over 65 years. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns.