High-precision angular alignment goniometer stage
190 - 2500 nm | GON360
Spectral transmission and reflection measurements at any desired angle can be carried out with the GON360 goniometer. Angles for illumination and measurement can be set independently. Optical fibers are used for connecting the measurement optics with the spectrometer, and the light source with the illumination optics. Models from the LS100 / LS500 series can be used as light sources.
- manual and motorized versions
- measurement angles adjustable over a full 360º
- independent angle settings for illumination and measurement optics
- digital angle display with 0.1º accuracy and 0.01° resolution
- large selection of holders and stages for the test sample
- optional polarizers and viewing optics
Various adjustable stages are available for proper positioning of the test sample in the GON360 - linear translation stages as well as stages for adjusting height, inclination and rotation. In combination with the independently variable angles for illumination and measurement, the GON 360 lends itself to measurement of any type of test sample. The exact positioning of the measurement spot on the sample can be verified with the optional viewing optics.