DC electric micro gearmotor / coaxial / planetary / compact
12 - 24 VDC, 8 - 140 W | PK-P-PM LN series
compact, permanent magnet
The new Intecno micro gearmotors series characteristics:
- Coaxial arrangement of the input and output
- Compact design
- Advantageous torque with minimum space requirements
- Low moments of inertia
- Suitable for continuous, reversing and intermittent operation
- Can be installed in any mounting position
Planetary gearboxes stand out for having a wide range of reduction ratios, Its possible to obtain a total of 72 reduction ratios from i=3.7: 1 (1 stage) to i= 2076:1 (4 stages). Planetary gearboxes are lubricated with grease and are therefore maintenance-free.
This product can be personalized due to the possibility of using metal, plastic or material mix versions. The LN (low noise) version is also available: It significantly lowers the gearbox noise.
The distinguishing features of D.C. motors in general are their high start torque as well as a torque/speed ratio suitable for high work loads. Another important characteristic of the D.C. motor is its density.
- Magnetic field generated by permanent magnets
- Available in 5 sizes: diameter 35,42, 52, 65, 80 mm
- Low voltage power supply, 12 or 24 Vdc
- Power ratings available from 8 to 140 W S2
Intecno micro gearmotors are perfect for many applications, in any sector where both small dimensions and good performances are required. These characteristics are important in the medical sector, robotics and also in electric vehicles. Other important fields are shutters for windows/doors where the movement required can be obtained by Intecnos small DC motors and planetary gears. Options such as a bearing mounted input shafts and DC motor controls are also available to complete the product.