Inkjet printer head
Ultra Jet II
Trident's Ultrajet® II Barcode Printhead
The UJ2 352 prints up to 1.9 inches (48 mm) and is perfect for cost-effective barcoding of cardboard boxes and outer cartons. It is also great for printing large alphanumeric characters, logos or other codes at print speeds up to 300 feet/minute at 150 dpi (e.g. 2.5 standard bar codes/second).
- As with all UltraJet II printheads, the 352 Barcode printhead is repairable, rugged and is designed for long life.
- The tall print height eliminates seaming and registration adjustments of multi-head applications.
- Micro-droplets of ink ejected at frequencies of up to 9,000 drops per second.
- Image height: 1.9 inches (48 mm)
- Number of channels: 32
- Number of orifices: 352
- Vertical addressability: 17 pixels/inch (.666 pixels/mm)
Trident's industrial inkjet technology is featured in a number of OEM's high resolution ink-jet coding and marking machines around the world. Trident is the leader in high resolution industrial inkjet printheads with servicable parts that prolong the useful life of the printers. Please contact Trident for the licensed Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) supplier of Trident-based systems in your area.