acoustic hood / telephone / for hazardous areas / for noisy environments
J&R Technology Ltd
for hazardous areas, for noisy environments
The Acoustic Booth made of fiberglass reinforced polyester(GRP), expecially designed for installation in corrosive industrial and marine areas, Off-Shore & On-Shore, with non hygroscopic sound absorbing filling material, attenuation up to -24dB(SPL).It can be used both indoors, outdoors.
The hood is fixed to the wall via two stainless steel mounting brackets that are secured through the hood's back wall to the inner telephone apparatus plate. This enables a load of up to 60 kgs to be safely mounted on the plate. The plate is pre-drilled to accept many telephones.
• Polyethylene plastic construction
• Polyethylene material flammability
• Durable, lightweight, chemical tesistant body
• Excellent low temperatures impact properties
• High performance polyurethane acoustic insulation liner, resistant to mildew and rot.
• Completely maintenance free and corrosion resistant, impervious to chemical attack
• Can be used both indoors, outdoors and offshore
• Standard color- Yellow
• Optional colors available upon request
• Special shape for higly noisy areas
• High acoustic insulation characteristics -24dB
• Designed for corrosive and saline atmosphere
• UV resistant and suitable for harsh environment
• Easy fixing system
• Suitable for heavy industrial telephones (up to 60 kg)
• Pass-trough hole on the shelf for cables inlet
• Fire Retardant
Refi neries, Aerospace, Nuclear facilities, Factories, Chemical plants, Bulk loading stations, Mines, Drilling rigs, Steel mills, Off shore platforms, Any high noise industrial location and more.