automatic packaging machine / blister / for cardboard boxes
Jornen Machinery Co., Ltd.
for cardboard boxes
· Blister Machine DPP260Ki-1 is a deluxe edition of DPP260K2.
· It is suitable for plastic thermoforming and aluminum cold forming blister packaging.
· All the main parts are made of premium stainless steel and alu-alloy material, and machined by advanced high precision CNC tooling machines.
· The machine can achieve 180 minutes of uninterrupted production thanks to a forming material reel of up to 600mm in diameter and a waste material trimming cutter (optional).
· Equipped with integrated forming material splicer and automatic format positioning system to achieve straightforward format changeovers.
· Using a fast lock method enables replacement of lidding material easily within 10 seconds.
· Material drag system adopts a precise servo motor to achieve stable, accurate running and allows blister length to be set freely.
·In the sealing station, when the machine stops, the heating sealing mould can rise up automatically, to prevent hot air from getting into the blister pockets, so that medicine effectiveness is preserved.
Max. Speed: alu/alu 40 punches/min. alu/pvc 70 punches/min.
Max. Output: 240 blisters/min. (alu/pvc blister size 57× 80mm)
Max. Forming Area: 245×152mm
Max Forming Depth: 12mm
Material: Max. width 260mm
Machine Power: 9.6kw
Machine Dimension: 4 stations: 4200×740×1700mm
5 stations: 4450×740×1700mm
Machine Weight: 4 stations: 1800kg
5 stations: 1950kg